Typical areas of consultation
- Undiagnosed feet problems in those with diabetes
- Management of diabetic foot disease including Charcot foot - please see this related blog post
- Adrenal disease – failure to diagnose rare diseases such as Addison’s disease and Cushing’s disease. There are two related blog posts which may be of interest to you. Addison's disease and Cushing's disease
- The Equality Act (previously the Disability Discrimination Act) and thyroid disease - please see this related blog post
- Management of diabetes in pregnancy - please see this related blog post
- Male hypogonadism and its impact on quality of life - please see this related blog post
"I would like to thank you for all your assistance and support in the investigation into the matter. It has been a pleasure working with you as always and I look forward to working with you again in the future"
Terms and Conditions of Service
Here are the terms for this service:
Current terms of engagement for Medico-Legal work are:
- The current hourly fee rate is £300.00 plus VAT for all time spent on the case. In addition, administrative support will be charged separately at the hourly rate of £25.00 for all time spent on the case. Itemised billing and copies of receipts will be provided if requested.
- Payment must be made 30 days from date of invoice, unless a prior written agreement and payable to Dr Mark Vanderpump Ltd
- Draft report produced within 2-6 weeks (dependent on complexity). Report for court completed two weeks following return of draft. The number of hours to complete a written report can vary between 6-12 hours (dependent upon complexity and volume of medical records).
When sending correspondence such as medical records, for the attention of Dr Vanderpump, please only send paper records. Electronic records are not accepted.
Cost of attendance at conference (hour rate/charge per day) £300 per hour plus VAT including travel and travel expenses, again itemised billing and copies of receipts will be provided if requested.
Please note cancellation charges apply if cancelled with less than 2 weeks’ notice.
Current terms of engagement for court attendances are as follows:
- Fees for court attendances are £300 plus VAT per hour assuming 8 hours in court per day and 2 hours briefing.
- There are additional charges for travel of up to 4 hours per day and accommodation costs if necessary.
- Cancellation fees are 10% of the total fee if cancelled between 2 and 4 weeks before the date, 50% if cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks and 100% if less than one week.
Please e-mail [email protected] for medico legal matters.