Typical areas of consultation
- Undiagnosed feet problems in those with diabetes
- Management of diabetic foot disease including Charcot foot - please see this related blog post
- Adrenal disease – failure to diagnose rare diseases such as Addison’s disease and Cushing’s disease. There are two related blog posts which may be of interest to you. Addison's disease and Cushing's disease
- The Equality Act (previously the Disability Discrimination Act) and thyroid disease - please see this related blog post
- Management of diabetes in pregnancy - please see this related blog post
- Male hypogonadism and its impact on quality of life - please see this related blog post
"I would like to thank you for all your assistance and support in the investigation into the matter. It has been a pleasure working with you as always and I look forward to working with you again in the future"
Terms of Service
Here are the terms for this service:
- £250.00 plus VAT per hour for all time spent on the case. In addition, administrative support will be charged separately for all the time spent on the case. Itemised billing and copies of receipts will be provided if requested.
- £250.00 plus VAT per hour including travel and travel expenses for the cost of attendance at conference. Again itemised billing and copies of receipts will be provided if requested.
Cancellation charges will only apply if cancellation is given with less than 4 weeks notice.
- £250.00 plus VAT per hour for attendance at court cases assuming 8 hours in court per day and 2 hours briefing. There are additional charges for travel of up to 4 hours per day and accommodation costs if necessary.
Cancellation fees are 10% of the total fee if cancelled between 2 and 4 weeks before the date, 50% if cancelled between 1 and 2 weeks and 100% if less than one week.